Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cool Links

ALCATRAZ START
ALCATRAZ SWIM START PLUNGE

Jon Blais "The Blazeman"
JON BLAIS VIDEO

Blais completed the 2005 Ford Ironman World Championship despite being diagnosed with ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. This year, Blais returned to Kona to celebrate the athletic accomplishments of new supporters of "The War on ALS."


Free Streaming Cycling on the WEB!!!
Get your cycling fix here: Cycling.TV

www.140Miles.com
A few of the Type A characteristics are being impatient, excessively time-conscious, highly competitive, and incapable of relaxation.

So how do I exhibit these characteristics?

Impatient: I am what I am?I really have very little patience?mostly with myself, but I am working on it.

Excessively time-conscious: I hate being late for anything?I pride myself on being at least twenty minutes early. You know that thing called ?The 20? at the movie theater where they show all the advertisements?I usually get to see it twice.

Highly competitive: All I can say is I don?t like to lose and I don?t like being passed on a training ride!

Incapable of relaxation: There is always something I can be doing?like training

No comments:

Post a Comment